Learn from experts, ask questions, and meet your neighbors
We are launching a brand new semi-monthly newsletter in March, which will feature special programs, library resources, and services which Westbank offers to support our busy community. If you missed receiving the newsletter, you can sign up here. This month we feature our Spring Break Programming.
Every month we present about 100 different programs at our two libraries. These programs provide an opportunity to learn from experts, ask questions, and enjoy the camaraderie of your neighbors. They cover a wide range of topics:
- Business programs (One Million Cups, business technology)
- Parenting (Outside the Box speaker series, Westlake High School speaker series, education book club)
- Book Clubs, Shakespeare, French Film Club
- Chess (all ages)
- Trail hikes
- Mind & Body (yoga, meditation, Qi Gong, Laughter Yoga, Women in Transition, Changing Perspective and Awareness discussion group)
- Creativity (Guitar Jam, adult coloring, knitting, quilting)
- Technology help
- Story times for all ages (infants, toddlers, pre-school)
- Sensory programming for children on the autistic spectrum
- Children’s learning (family activities, Discovery!, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish)
You can learn more about our programs from our calendar.
If there is something you would like to teach your neighbors or learn at the library, let us know! email@example.com