Daytime Book Group @ Laura's
Daytime Book Group comes together once a month to discuss books that explore life from many angles - from the author's viewpoint, from the characters' experiences, and from the group members' personal perspectives. The group reads both fiction and non-fiction, and participants engage in lively discussions on the topic. Members usually meet after the book discussion at a nearby restaurant for social talk and visiting.
@ Laura's Library on Sunday, February 2 at 4 p.m.
Title selections for the coming months:
- JANUARY – Dear Life by Alice Munro
- FEBRUARY – Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief by Lawrence Wright
- MARCH – Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips
- APRIL – And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- MAY – Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld
- JUNE – The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- JULY – Shouting in the Dark by John Bramblitt
- AUGUST – Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
- SEPTEMBER – The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes
- OCTOBER – The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (J.K. Rowling)
- NOVEMBER – Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
- DECEMBER – The Tao of Willie by Willie Nelson and Turk Pipkin