Mysteries & More - "The Crossing Places" @ Westbank
Under the happy guidance of Pam Wood, the Mysteries and More Book Club convenes every third Wednesday to cheerfully dissect the juiciest mysteries.
The selection for October isThe Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths .When a child's bones are found near an ancient henge in the saltmarshes of Norfolk's north coast, Ruth Galloway, a university lecturer in forensic archaeology, is asked by DCI Harry Nelson to date the bones.
@ the Westbank Library on Wednesday, October 16 at 1:00 p.m.
Please note that Mysteries & More will be on hiatus in November and December.
Are you wondering what kinds of books this group had read in the past? Here is the list for the last year.
- September, 2013 - The Christie Curse by Victoria Abbott
- August, 2013 - May Day by Jess Lourey
- July, 2013 - Dying in the Wool by Frances Brody
- June, 2013 - Lullaby by Ace Atkins
- May, 2013 - Sixkill by Robert B. Parker
- March, 2013 - Murder on the Lusitania by Conrad Allen
- February, 2013 - And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
- January, 2013 - Conundrum by Susan Cory
- October, 2012 - Snakeskin Shamisen by Naomi Hirahara
- September, 2012 - The Age of Doubt by Andrea Camilleri