How to Get a Westbank Library Card
Welcome to the Westbank Community Library District! We'd love to have you as a library member.
Who Can Be A Library Member and What Does It Cost?
- Family Membership: For households living within the Eanes School District, the library membership is free.
- Households living outside the Eanes School District may buy a Family Membership for an annual fee of $100.
- To supplement your home library privileges, we offer a Neighbor Card for $35 that allows for neighbors to check out six items and have up to two reserves at a time.
- If you live in Texas you can enjoy the benefits of a TexShare Card that allows you to check out one available item at a time with proof of Texas residency.
- Note: The Westbank Library and Laura's Library are not part of the Austin Public Library System.
What Do I Have to Do To Get A Card?
Please bring proof of residency to the circulation desk at either location. The staff will assist you in filling out the simple registration form. You can use your card on the same visit!
What About TexShare?
Yes, TexShare members can check out one available item for free!